Content and Marketing Manager
MedInfo, Inc. is a medical publishing company specializing in unique patented products to improve the daily lives of healthcare professionals. Our products are sold worldwide and provide the most up to date medical references that nurses, doctors, and residents use on a daily basis. We are looking for an energetic candidate to manage all our online and marketing content, as well as opening new avenues for sales. Potential candidates should be self-motivated, able to multitask in a fast-paced environment, a problem solver, possess verbal, written and technological literacy, have an eye for detail, and work well with others.
Content management includes working with other individuals in the company to create, post, manage, edit, and update various websites, as well as other online retail outlets (Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, etc) with our products and advertising. Potential candidates will need to have solid technology capabilities to work between and across many different platforms. This position will work closely with our in-house graphics and product development teams to create new products, market our latest creation, and follow trends to increase growth.
· Marketing and/or sales experience is preferred but not required
· Product creation, editing, updating, posting
· Managing the content of many different websites including our own, Amazon, Etsy, Ebay, facebook, Instagram and more
· Sales planning and marketing scheduling across all online sites
· Reviewing sales trends to drive sales and marketing
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work across many different platforms and manage multiple online systems: our websites, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, google docs, Microsoft, etc.
· Excellent communication skills: via email, phone, chat
· Work with our in-house teams to improve product visibility and online presence
· Communicating between different teams/managers to ensure daily goals are met
· Provide weekly training and feedback to team members (as the team grows)
· Perform periodic evaluations on employees and set reasonable goals as the team grows
· Document employee missteps (ie missed shifts, disciplinary action, tardiness)
· Work as a team with other members of management to meet companywide goals
Starting pay $18.50-20/hour
Paid time off after 90
Health stipend at 50% cost starting at 90 days
30- and 90-day evaluations with potential pay increase