Orders Team Leader/Manager
MedInfo, Inc. is a medical publishing company specializing in unique patent products to improve the daily lives of healthcare professionals. Our products are sold worldwide and provide the most up to date medical references that nurses, doctors, and residents use on a daily basis while taking care of patients. We are looking for an energetic team leader to help supervise our orders team and daily customer needs. Potential candidates should be self-motivated, able to multitask in a fast-paced environment, a problem solver, possess verbal, written and technological literacy, have an eye for detail, and work well with others.
This position will oversee between 2-5 people in the daily operations of order fulfillment, customer interactions (email, chat, phone) and employee management. We are an online retailer for direct customer orders and ship to over 300 bookstores in the United States and across the world. Job responsibilities include, managing the day-to-day orders via multiple websites, Amazon, Ebay and other retail outlets, working with vendors to get our products out in a timely fashion, as well as customer interactions to support their needs. This role is an on-the-go and on your feet position for most of the day.
· Managing 2-5 people
· Computer skills: able to manage multiple online systems for tracking packages, creating labels, working with inventory (Google docs, Microsoft suite included), communicating back and forth with customers
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to work across many different platforms: our websites, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, etc.
· Excellent communication skills: via email, phone, chat
· Perform inventory counts and maintaining satisfactory levels of stock
· Pack and shipping daily orders via USPS, UPS, and FedEx
· Work with shipping providers on deliveries and scheduled pickups, ordering supplies
· Handling small office machinery
· Ability to lift 30 lbs.
· Communicating between different teams/managers to ensure daily goals are met
· Provide weekly training and feedback to team members
· Perform periodic evaluations on employees and set reasonable goals
· Document employee missteps (ie missed shifts, disciplinary action, tardiness)
· Work as a team with other members of management to meet companywide goals
- Starting Pay $18.50-20/hour
- Paid Time Off after 90 days
- Health Stipend at 50% cost starting at 90 days
- 30- and 90-day evaluations with potential pay increase
Healthcare Stipend after 90 days to cover 50% of cost.
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves to use when you want it.